Book professional carpet cleaning Epsom for fresh, hygienic rugs!
Your Cleaners Team has a wonderful offer for every smart housekeeper. Your rugs and carpets accumulate so much dirtiness and dust, that simple vacuum cleaning is insufficient. Your hoover, no matter how modern it is, removes only the solid dirt particles, so you need to undertake more serious actions. Get yourself our professional and reliable Epsom carpet cleaning service without hesitating at all. With the help of specially designed, high-tech equipment and proven methods, our expert rug cleaners Epsom will sanitise your fabrics inside out.
Usage of toxic, commercial cleansers is not recommended. You will damage the fibres especially if it comes for delicate, decorative and natural materials. Trust our trained, vetted and insured carpet cleaners in Epsom, because they will do their best to disinfect your rugs. Persistent stains will be pretreated in order to cope with them more easily. First of all, thorough hoovering will be accomplished by our certified Epsom rug cleaners. Then, depending on the type of the fabric, steam or dry carpet cleaning will be performed.
Call us on and ensure yourself a free of charge quotation! Your Cleaners Team is just a phone call away and it’s always available. Don’t miss your chance for impeccable rugs! Reasonable and fair prices will surprise you.
Epsom carpet cleaners promise stainless and disinfected carpets
Even if you can’t define the type of the material of your carpets and rugs, don’t worry, because our certified Epsom rug cleaners will help you. Here are more details about our non-toxic and eco-friendly methods:
- Dry carpet cleaning - this rug cleaning technique is modern and proven. It’s applied when customers deliver filthy and stained delicate materials. All these fibres don’t support moisturising and they will be damaged. Therefore, if you have carpets, produced from jute, hemp, ramie, sisal, seagrass, coir, you’d better take advantage from our dry carpet cleaning in Epsom. It’s accomplished with specialised dry cleanser, reminding bran to its texture.
- Steam carpet cleaning - synthetic carpets are widespread nowadays. They need steam-heat extraction methodology. Thanks to our efficient equipment all the polyester, 100% wool and manufactured materials are disinfected thoroughly. Via injection and immediate extraction of specialised mixture (containing hot water and professional, eco-friendly detergent), all the dust mites, microbes, dust and filth are extracted.
Many housekeepers decide to get rid of their worn, stained and discolored rugs. This may be the right solution, but experts recommend to try professional carpet cleaning service in Epsom before that.
Contact us on and hurry up to book our specially tailored rug cleaning in Epsom! Our helpful office assistants will provide all the information you need.
Steam Cleaning Prices:
- Bedroom £25.00
- Living/dining room £30.00
- Through lounge £45.00
- Flight of stairs £25.00
- A small rug/carpet £15.00
- A large rug/carpet £26.00
Dry Cleaning Prices:
- Bedroom £37.00
- Living/dining room £45.00
- Through lounge £67.00
- Flight of stairs £37.00
- A small rug/carpet £22.00
- A large rug/carpet £39.00
* Minimum charge applies for both steam and dry cleaning.
Moving out is stressful, but our professional end of tenancy cleaning will make it smooth and hassle free.